Canvas is the course management system used throughout the Maricopa Community College system. Each campus provides support to students and employees locally in addition to the 24/7 support provided by Perceptis an outsourced help desk support system.
- On campus Canvas support for students is provided through the email@example.com link or by contacting the Computer Commons.
- On campus Canvas support for instructors and staff is provided through the Center for Teaching and Learning.
Canvas support staff in the Center for Teaching and Learning are here to provide assistance to instructors for:
- Canvas Training
- Setting up your Canvas courses for the first time
- Just in time answers to Canvas questions you may have
- Questions about student enrollment in your courses, students being withdrawn/reinstated etc. Submit a Helpdesk ticket
- To request a course copy, please fill out the Canvas Course Request Form
- To request that your courses be combined, please fill out the Master Request Form
Please contact the CTL Canvas Helpdesk by phone at 623-935-8341 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Campus Canvas questions and requests. We are here to support you.