Canvas is the course management system used throughout the Maricopa Community College system. Each campus provides support to students and employees locally in addition to the 24/7 support provided by Perceptis an outsourced help desk support system.
- On campus Canvas support for students is provided through the firstname.lastname@example.org link or by contacting the Computer Commons.
- On campus Canvas support for instructors and staff is provided through the Center for Teaching and Learning. Please contact Dee at 623-935-8152 with your Canvas questions and requests.
Canvas support staff in the Center for Teaching and Learning are here to provide assistance to instructors for:
- Canvas Training
- Setting up your Canvas courses for the first time
- Just in time answers to Canvas questions you may have
- Questions about student enrollment in your courses, students being withdrawn/reinstated etc. Submit a Helpdesk ticket
- Requesting that your courses be created and/or copied over for the next semester or how to copy courses yourself, e-mail Dee Long.
Please contact Dee Long at 623-935-8152 with your Campus Canvas questions. We are here to support you.