CFS & Web Financials
Request New CFS & Web Financials Account:
CFS accounts can be established for full-time and part-time employees who will be responsible for monitoring division budgets, ordering supplies or approving purchases. Employees may be required to attend the District ITS training prior to creation of the CFS/Web Financials account. When a CFS account is created it automatically creates a Web Financials account.
Steps to Requesting New CFS Accounts:
- Employee attends District ITS Training for CFS Creating Requisitions and CFS Inquiry.
- Complete forms located at the top right of the page under DOWNLOADS and email to Leda.firstname.lastname@example.org. Ethics and Confidentiality Statement- This form needs to be signed, scanned and attached in email to Leda. The CFS User Access Form needs to be completed and emailed to Leda in Word Document format.
- The new account request is sent to District by Fiscal Services.
- Employee is notified via email when account has been established.
- Employee must log-in to CFS within 5 days or the password will expire.
- The user name and password are the same for CFS and Web Financials.
Steps to Resetting CFS Password:
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting CFS password to be reset.
- The request is sent to District to reset the CFS user password.
- District resets password and sends email notification.
- CFS user must log-in to CFS within 5 days and change password or it will expire.
Reminder: the CFS and Web Financials password is the same
Internet Explorer Must be Used when opening CFS and Web Financials.