Clubs & Events
Culinary Institute Orientations
All incoming culinary students are required to attend one orientation before beginning a program.
- Orientation Dates for Spring Semester, 2016:
Thursday, December 17th
Wednesday, January 6th
- Time: 9am
- Location: Region’s Restaurant at EMCC (click on link below for campus map)
- Stimulates a strong awareness of professional food service issues.
- Provides fellowship among the Culinary Studies students and those interested in hospitality and professional food service.
- Provides an educational and employment opportunity networking system for Culinary Studies students.
Meeting dates and times for the Culinary Club are set by student participants every year.
Video of Student Hot Food Competition in 2012.