Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
Welcome to the The Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (OPIE).
We provide planning and research assistance for all Estrella Mountain divisions. The office is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the EMCC Strategic Planning Process
- Facilitating the development of college-wide and divisional plans
- Coordinating the implementation of the Institutional Effectiveness & Program Review processes
- Providing administrative support to the Student Academic Achievement Committee
- Providing research and consultation services in support of program and service improvements
- Supporting HLC Accreditation activities
We provide strategic planning, research support and coordination to improve decision-making, promote continuous improvement of programs and services, and enhance student success.
We provide research analysis for our internal data recipients - Estrella Mountain employees. All additional planning information tools, analysis and coordination provide for the needs and success of our students.