Estrella Mountain Community College purchased Class Climate the fall 2012 to expedite and organize the process of collecting student evaluations of instructors. The new system allows the college to handle an increased volume of evaluations, provides faster reporting to faculty and division chairs, and provides longitudinal data.
Some of the capabilities of Class Climate for the student evaluations of instructors;
- Provides fast and accurate processing of paper and online questionnaires in a single system.
- Evaluations distributed via email gives students immediate access to the survey.
- Creates a longitudinal database for faculty evaluations.
- Provides immediate reporting to faculty and chairs for improvement.
- Provides quality management and flexible reporting (e.g comparisons by discipline, division, different survey periods, etc. as well as setting benchmarks and quality standards).
- Semi and fully automated distribution of evaluation (e.g. batch upload, email reminders integration in course management system)
Class Climate also can be used for creating general surveys.
Student online link http://classclimate.estrellamountain.edu/classclimate/online.php