Organizational Leadership - CCL
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Organizational Leadership provides students with knowledge and skills needed in todays changing workplace. The program develops leadership and communication skills and techniques for planning, directing, and evaluating business situations. This program also emphasizes procedures for effective allocation of time, money, materials, space, and personnel.
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better in all courses within the program.
|BPC110||Computer Usage and Application (3) OR|
|CIS105||Survey of Computer Information Systems (3)||3|
|GBS110||Human Relations in Business and Industry (3) OR|
|MGT251||Human Relations in Business (3)||3|
|GBS151||Introduction to Business||3|
|MGT175||Business Organization and Management (3) OR|
|TQM240||Project Management in Quality Organizations (3)||3|
|MGT101||Techniques of Supervision (3) OR|
|MGT229||Management and Leadership I (3)||3|
- Acquire and evaluate data, interpret information and communicate effectively in business situations. (GBS233)
- Demonstrate skills in leading, negotiating, and working in harmony with others in a business setting. (GBS110, MGT251)
- Describe organizational structures and the functions of planning, directing and evaluating in a business setting. (MGT175, MGT229)
- Apply current technology to specific business tasks. (CIS105, BPC110)
- Describe the function of social, organizational, economic and technological systems. (GBS151)
- Demonstrate effective allocation of time, money, materials, space and personnel. (MGT101, TQM240)
Complete program information is available here.
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Please refer to the Official MCCCD CCTA website for official programs information.