Welcome to the Advisement Center
Estrella Mountain’s academic advisors are here to provide the support you need to be successful. Our advisors will assist you in creating, reviewing and re-evaluating your educational and life goals, while serving as a resource for information on college policies and procedures, degree requirements, and university transfer. It is essential that you be an active participant in planning your education. The ultimate responsibility for making decisions about life goals and educational plans rests with you.
What can an advisor help me with?
- Assist in the development of an educational plan which reflects both short and long-term goals
- Interpret placement test scores for appropriate course selection
- Provide an unofficial transcript evaluation
- Assist with selection and sequencing of classes
- Provide college resource and support service information
- Provide a graduation review for the desired degree or certificate program
- Help facilitate transfer to another college or university
Advisors are available in Komatke Hall by appointment or on a walk in basis.
No appointments are scheduled during our high traffic months of July, August and January.
Tell us what you think! Check your college email after your advisement visit to answer a survey about our services. Or access the survey HERE to give us your feedback. Let your voice be heard!
Student Services will be CLOSED Wednesday, March 4 from 3pm to 5pm. We will reopen at 5pm.