Faculty Exam Instructions Sheet
- Even though the student qualifies for accommodated testing, she/he may choose to take the test in the classroom.
- Students must notify you in advance if they are going to take the test in the DRS office.
- Accommodated testing can be administered only in the DRS office to ensure that reasonable accommodations are provided.
An Exam Instructions Sheet must be completed for each exam. Students will be allowed to use calculators, notes, etc. only if this is indicated on the instructions. In addition, please include how you would like us to return the exam to you (deliver to campus office, Adjunct Faculty Suite mail folder, pick up in DRS). Click on the link on the right under Download to find the form.
Exams can be delivered to the DRS office in two ways:
- Drop off in the DRS office in KOM B 125
- Email exams to firstname.lastname@example.org