Maricopa Grant - EMCC Assistance
The EMCC Maricopa Grant is a program designed to assist student who do not qualify for federal aid, including loans and meet certain income requirements. The Maricopa Grant can pay for up to 6 credit hours and does not include books.
- You must not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid, including students loans.
- Students only eligible for Student Loans are not eligible for Maricopa Grant
- Must be In-State resident
- Must meet income requirements
- Maricopa Grant pays for up to 6 credit hours, no books
- Repeat classes will not be funded
- All PED and non-credit classes are not eligible
- Students must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student currently classified as Deferred Action are not eligible for Maricopa Grant.
- Students must meet HB 2008 requirements (click here for information)
Application must be completed entirely and turned into the financial aid office, or it can faxed to 623-935-8871