Maricopa Grant - EMCC Assistance
The EMCC Maricopa Grant is a program designed to assist student who do not qualify for federal aid, including loans and meet certain income requirements. The Maricopa Grant can pay for up to 6 credit hours and does not include books.
- You must not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid, including students loans.
- Must be In-State resident
- Must meet income requirements
- Maricopa Grant pays for up to 6 credit hours, no books
- Repeat classes will not be funded
- All PED and non-credit classes are not eligible
- Students must be meeting Satidfactory Academic Progress
- Students must meet HB 2008 requirements (click here for information)
Application must be completed entirely and turned into the scholarship office located in Komatke B, or it can faxed to 623-935-8948.