Tuition & Fee Payment Options
Cashiers located in Komatke Hall
Call Cashiers at 623 935 8888 option 2 to pay by credit card
Mail check payment to:
Estrella Mountain Community College
3000 N Dysart Road
Avondale, AZ 85392
Online Student Center
Credit Card payments accepted through Student Center at my.maricopa.edu:
- Scroll down to Finances
- Select Payment Options under Account Summary
- Use tabs at top of page to review summary, activity, charges due, payments, pending financial aid, make a payment
- Select Pay by Credit Card
- After being directed to the Touchnet Website follow the steps to make a credit card payment.
- If all or part of your tuition and fees are being paid by an outside organization or agency (ex. your employer, military, government agency)
- EMCC must have the form of authorization (letter, card, voucher, purchase order, etc.) on file prior to your tuition and fee due date.
- The form of authorization must be for the current term and must explain if all or part of the fees will be paid by that source.
- If you are eligible for a pell Grant, please note your authorization may be applied after all Pell Grant Funds have been exhausted.
- If at any time the student becomes ineligible for funding through the agency, the student is responsible for any outstanding debt on the student account.
- Authorizations can be submitted to Cashiers in person, by fax to 623 935 8848 or emailed to Fiscal Services.
- For any questions regarding funding authorizations, please contact Cashiers at 623 935 8888 option 2