Student Tuition Payment Plan
Estrella Mountain Community College is excited to offer an eCashier online student tuition payment plan through Nelnet - NBS/FACTS. The eCashier payment plan is designed to help you budget the cost of your tuition into your monthly expenses. This is not a loan program.
With the NBS/FACTS eCashier Payment Plan you can:
- Select installment plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length of the semester.
- Use Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) option to authorized NBS/FACTS to process payments from your financial institution.
- Make payments from your checking, savings, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card.
- Review payment plan agreement and payment schedule online.
Important eCashier Payment Plan Facts:
- Student must set up a payment plan online through My.maricopa.edu Student Center
- Down payment (see schedule below) is processed immediately from credit card or bank account
- $20.00 non-refundable per semester fee is processed immediately
- Student must set up payment plan by first class due date to protect classes
- Payments are automatically processed on the 5th of every month
- Enrollment in the payment plan must be completed prior to 7:00 pm on the first tuition due date or class(es) may be dropped
- Internet pop up blocker must be disabled
- A payment plan must be established following the above Payment Plan Tutorial through NBS/FACTS and a Payment Plan confirmation must be received to your protect classes. If only the down payment is made via Pay with Credit Card, your classes will not be protected.
Fall 2014 Down Payment Schedule
The below Fall 2014 Schedule will depend on the class end date. Deadline is different than the Class Due Date and a payment plan must be established by your Class Due Date to protect your class.
|Deadline||Down Payment||# Monthly Payments||1st Payment Date|
|July 25, 2014||
60% - Class Ends Before 10/05
50% - Class Ends Before 11/05
40% - Class Ends Before 12/05
20% - Class Ends Before 01/05
2 Payments if Class Ends Before 10/05
3 Payments if Class Ends Before 11/05
4 Payments if Class Ends Before 12/05
5 Payments if Class Ends Before 01/05
|August 26, 2014||
75% - Class Ends Before 10/05
60% - Class Ends Before 11/05
50% - Class Ends Before 12/05
40% - Class Ends Before 01/05
1 Payments if Class Ends Before 10/05
2 Payments if Class Ends Before 11/05
3 Payments if Class Ends Before 12/05
4 Payments if Class Ends Before 01/05
|September 25, 2014||
75% - Class Ends Before 11/05
60% - Class Ends Before 12/05
50% - Class Ends Before 01/05
1 Payments if Class Ends Before 11/05
2 Payments if Class Ends Before 12/05
3 Payments if Class Ends Before 01/05
|October 27, 2014||
75% - Class Ends Before 12/05
60% - Class Ends Before 01/05
1 Payments if Class Ends Before 12/05
2 Payments if Class Ends Before 01/05
|November 25, 2014||
75% - Class Ends Before 01/05
1 Payments if Class Ends Before 01/05
How to Set Up Payment Plan
Student Tuition Payment Plans are available through Student Center at my.maricopa.edu:
- Log into My.maricopa.edu
- Click on Student Center in Menu Bar
- Scroll down to Finances
- Select Payment Options Under Account Summary.
- Use Tabs at top of page to review Summary, Activity, Charges Due, Payments, Pending Financial Aid and Make a Payment
- Select Pay by Monthly Payment Plan.
- Click on the green Payment Plan Button box under What I Owe
- Follow instructions on page - a Step by Step Tutorial is available under Downloads
- You will receive a Payment Plan Confirmation number and email at the end of the process. This will protect your classes, assuming the down payment and $20.00 enrollment fee is processed.
Please contact NBS/FACTS to make changes to your method of payment.
Nelnet - NBS/FACTS Student Login: http://www.mypaymentplan.com
Nelnet - NBS/FACTS Customer Service: 800-609-8056
EMCC Cashiers: 623-935-8888 Option 2