The Center for Math Success serves as the college's core driver for student success in mathematics and is a vital link for students as they prepare for engineering and technical careers. We have drop-in math tutoring (no appointment necessary) from opening to close for all Math courses offered at EMCC. To request tutoring, students check-in with an EMCC student ID at the front desk, Academic Success Center/Tutoring in Estrella Hall, South.
Other services offered for Math Success:
- Group tutoring for MAT082, MAT091 and MAT121
- Appointment based math tutoring for students with disabilities
- Computers/math software/printing
- Graphic Calculator for check out (in house only)
- Graphic Calculator lease program
- Assisstance with MyMathLab
- Math video tutorials
- Text books for check out (in house only)
- Study strategies and Math printed tutorials
Please check with the Academic Success Center/Tutoring front desk to check-out math resources and/or to complete Calculator Lease Contract.
The Center for Math Success provides drop-in tutoring from 7am-10pm. Please call the Center with any questions at 623-935-8221.
Summer II Hours Change
The Academic Success Center will offer Writing Tutoring from 7am-7pm M-Th (Online Writing Center will be open 24/7), Math/Science Tutoring from 7am-8pm M-Th, and Reading/Occupational Tutoring from 7am-7pm M-Th all in Estrella Hall South for the Summer II Session (June 30-July 1). Please contact us at (623) 935-8221 if you have any questions.