Reading, Languages and Occupational Success
Reading, Languages and Occupational Success is located in Estrella Hall South, EST S141, and offers tutoring by appointment only for the following subjects: Accounting, American Sign Language, Economics, ESL, Foreign Languages, and Psychology Statistics. Please see below days and times available to schedule a one hour tutoring appointment 48 hrs in advance. Students may schedule two one-hour appointments per week per course. Tutors will work with multiple students during scheduled appointents. Visit the Academic Success Center or call 623-935-8221 to schedule an appointment. Please let us know 24 hrs in advance when you need to cancel a tutoring appointment. Students who miss 2 scheduled tutoring appointments without cancellation will not be able to continue scheduling tutoring appointments.
Fall 15 Availability
- ACC 111/230/240- M, W 12:00pm- 6:00pm; T 10:00am-5:00pm; Th 10:00am-2:00pm; F 12:00pm-4:00pm
- ECN211/212 – M, W 11:30am - 2:30pm
- ESL – M-Th 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- SLG – M, W 3:30pm - 7:00pm; F 8:00pm - 12:00pm
- SPA - T 1:30pm - 7:00pm; Th 9:00am - 6:00pm
- PSY230 – M,W 9:00am-5:00pm; T 9:00am-11:00am & 12:30pm-5:00pm; Th 9:00am-11:00am & 12:30pm-5:00pm; F 10:00am-12:00pm
To practice for ESL, Foreign Languages and record videos, students may call 623-935-8221 to reserve the Language Lab in the Academic Success Center, Estrella Hall.
Instructional Computing Courses - Please call Computer Commons at 623-935-8150 to schedule an appointment for CIS/BPC courses.
EMCC online and hybrid students have access to 24/7 Online Tutoring through Smarthinking.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org