Reading, Languages and Occupational Success
Reading, Languages and Occupational Success is located in Estrella Hall South, EST S141, and offers tutoring by appointment only for the following subjects: Accounting, American Sign Language, Economics, Foreign Languages, and Pshycology Statistics. Please see below days and times available to schedule a one hour tutoring appointment 48 hrs in advance. Students may schedule two one-hour appointments per week per course. Visit the Academic Success Center or call 623-935-8221 to schedule an appointment. Please let us know 24 hrs in advance when you need to cancel a tutoring appointment. Students who miss 2 scheduled tutoring appointments without cancellation will not be able to schedule any tutoring appointments.
- ACC 111 - Pam Shearer – M, W 9:00am-4:30pm; Aaron Silva M, W, F 11:00am- 1:00pm, T 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- ACC 230/240 – Greg Smith - M, W, F 10:00am-1:00pm; Kortney Song T 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM | M, W 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- American Sign Language – Wenonah Holmes – M- Th 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Economics 211/212 – Johnathan Tse – M, W, F 10:00am-2:00pm
- ESL– Walk-In Tutoring – M-Th 9:00am-5:00pm
- PSY230 – Selena Venegas - M, W: 8:00am-3:00pm, T, Th:2:30pm-5:15pm
- PSY230/290 – Mayda Quezada – W, Th 3:00pm-6:30pm
- Spanish – Hank Temes – M, W, F 9:00am – 12:00pm & 1:00pm-3:00pm; T: 1:00pm-3:00pm; Th: 9:00am – 10:00am & 1:00pm-3:00pm
To practice for ESL, Foreign Languages and record videos, students may call 623-935-8221 to reserve the Language Lab in the Academic Success Center, Estrella Hall.
Instructional Computing Courses - Please call Computer Commons at 623-935-8150 to schedule an appointment for CIS/BPC courses.
EMCC students have also access to 24/7 Online Tutoring through Smarthinking.
Email us at: email@example.com