Reading, Languages and Occupational Success
Reading, Languages and Occupational Success is located in Estrella Hall South, EST S141, and offers tutoring by appointment only for the following subjects: Accounting, American Sign Language, Economics, Foreign Languages, and Pshycology Statistics. Please see below days and times available to schedule a one hour tutoring appointment 48 hrs in advance. Students may schedule two one-hour appointments per week per course. Visit the Academic Success Center or call 623-935-8221 to schedule an appointment. Please let us know 24 hrs in advance when you need to cancel a tutoring appointment. Students who miss 2 scheduled tutoring appointments without cancellation will not be able to schedule any tutoring appointments.
- Accounting - Kortney Song - M,W,F 9-11:30am
- American Sign Language - Wenonah Holmes - T, Th 9:30-11:30am
- Economics 211/212- Johnathan Tse - M, W, F 9-10am and 11am-12pm | T, Th 9:30am-12pm
- ESL- Walk-In Tutoring - M-Th 9am-5pm in the Reading, Languages, and Occupational Tutoring Area
- German - Natalia Toth - M,W - 2-4pm
- Psychology Statistics - Mayda Quezada - M, W 10-11am Kennedi Gordon - M, W, Th - 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Spanish - Alexander Granillo - M - 10am-5pm Hank Temes - T, Th 9am-11am
Instructional Computing Courses - Please call Computer Commons at 623-935-8150 to schedule an appointment for CIS/BPC courses.
EMCC students have access to 24/7 Online Tutoring through Smarthinking.