Tutoring at Buckeye
Estrella Mountain Community College provides a full array of instructional and technical support services to increase academic success and meet students’ learning needs at the Buckeye Center.
- Appointment-based tutoring in all English, Reading and Math courses taught at Buckeye Center. Stop by the Buckeye Center front desk or call 623-935-8755 to make a tutoring appointment. You will need 24 hour advance notice in order to schedule tutoring appointments.
- Online paper critiquing for any course through our EMCC Online Writing Center (24 -48 hour return policy including weekends)
- 24/7 Online tutoring through Smarthinking; Smarthinking provides tutoring in a variety of subjects and with Smarthinking you can:
- Connect with an e-structor and interact with a live tutor.
- Submit a Question and receive a reply from a tutor.
- Technical assistance by phone; call the Computer Commons at 623-935-8150 to get assisstance immediately during hours of operation; send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get an answer within 24 hrs including weekends.
- Math textbooks to check out (in house only)
- APA and MLA reference books to check out (in house only)
- Graphic calculator to check out (in house only)
- 3 quiet study rooms with a computer; make a study room reservation at the front desk
- Computers and Internet access
Email us at: email@example.com