While Maricopa Community Colleges offer diverse learning experiences, we also encourage our students to expand their horizons through travel. With our study abroad programs, you can explore the world while you work toward your degree, and gain an opportunity to build bridges with people you might not otherwise meet. You’ll earn credits while you discover other cultures, and attain new insight on connecting globally.
- Visit beautiful places; take in the art, architecture, landscapes, and vistas of some of the world’s most exciting cities – both modern and historic.
- Experience other cultures;expand your horizons and boost your resume by fully immersing yourself in other cultures and languages.
- Earn credit; work toward your degree while enjoying a life-changing educational experience that helps you grow professionally and personally.
EMCC partners with other Maricopa Community Colleges for study abroad opportunities. For additional information: https://www.gatewaycc.edu/study-abroad
International Study Abroad Scholarship Opportunities
Benjamin A Gilman International Scholarship Program
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program: https://www.iie.org/Programs/Gilman-Scholarship-Program
- Deadlines for applying: Summer early deadline is October 2, 2018 at 11:59 CDT/Summer deadline is March 5, 2019 at 11:59 CDT
Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship Program
- Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship Program: https://www.ciee.org/go-abroad/college-study-abroad/scholarships/frederick-douglass-global-fellowship
- Deadline: February 14, 2018 by 11:59pm EST
- Application Link: https://upenn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aWulXpYGxB7Jjff