- National and Regional Honors Conferences
- Participation in Phi Theta Kappa Activities
- Service Learning Activities
- Student Public Policy Forum
Academic and Cultural Enrichment
- Accomplished Faculty
- Close Student-Faculty Interaction
- Student Research Opportunities
- Arts and Cultural Events
- Honors Forum Lecture Series
- Customized Honors curriculum
Be Recognized for Academic Excellence
Estrella Mountain Community College - a leading US Institution of higher education.
For more than 18 years, Estrella Mountain Community College has built a reputation for providing a first rate intellectual learning environment that is responsive, adaptable and inclusive. With more than 15,000 students, our mission is to promote learning and prepare individuals for active citizenship in a diverse global society.
At EMCC, you will receive a quality two-year education from a respected college while enjoying a robust student life - all at an affordable tuition rate. After graduating from EMCC, you can make plans to transfer to a university to complete your Bachelor's degree.