The academic scheduling resources on this page are intended to assist Division's in planning, scheduling, and managing their division class schedules. Below are short descriptions of the resources located on this page.
- Classroom Setups & Equipment - EMCC space information including capacities, technology, and division preferences.
- Class Contact Hour Calculator - Calculator to assist in identifying required meeting times for classes
- Course Fees & Enrollment Caps - EMCC approved course fees and default class enrollment capacities
- Required Class Times - Spreadsheet identifying required class times based on number of weeks and periods
- Fast-Track, Guaranteed, Top 40 and Sequenced Classes- Spreadsheet identifying classes that meet the criteria for Fast-Track classes, and classes that meet the criteria for Modified Guaranteed including which courses are in the Top 40 and which courses are part of a sequence of classes.
How to Request Class Changes, Additions, Cancellations, and Room Changes
Please send an email request to DL-EMC-ClassRequests@estrellamountain.edu providing the full details for your request. Please make sure to include the term for the request, the full class prefix, and the class number.
- Divisions should identify available spaces through SIS or 25Live prior to sending requests for classroom changes.
- Courses not meeting during the approved standard times (Classroom Space Management Guidelines), Independent Study courses, and cancellation of Guaranteed Schedule classes, should all have Dean and/or VP approval prior to sending requests to Instructional Services.
How to Request Changes to Instructor of Record for a Class
Please send an email request to DL-EMC-HumanResources@estrellamountain.edu providing the full details for your request. Please make sure to include the term for the request, the full class prefix, and the class number.