Welcome to The Instructional Testing Center
Located in Estrella Hall South room ESTS130.
The Instructional Testing Center assists faculty with the administration of:
- Make-up exams: Only for those students who have missed an in-class test date. No re-testing or additional testing will be accepted.
- Proctored exams: Only for online and hybrid courses. No re-testing or additional testing will be accepted.
Exams are not administered one hour prior to the closing hour of operation (e.g., no exams start later than 6:00 p.m. M-Th or 3:00 p.m. Fridays).
Exam submissions for Make-up and Online/hybrid courses:
Faculty must choose Option 1 or Option 2 :
- Option 1 - PDF method: Download the "Proctored Request Form" located on the top right side of the page. For internet browsers: Edge, Chrome and Safari, the form will upload as a fillable method. For internet browsers such as Firefox, download and open in Adobe Acrobat DC for fillable method.
- Option 2 - Google form method: complete the "Proctoring Request Form" by clicking the URL here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qk4dvIdiPkQ43xX3G09sYZm3YmaYlvypJ5N58QIGVd8/
- After completing Option 1 - PDF method, save and submit it along with your exam and class roster (if needed) to firstname.lastname@example.org. When received an email confirmation will be sent to the instructor. Exam(s) may also be dropped off in person.
- After completing Option 2 - Google form method, it will automatically be sent to the testing technician, no downloading is needed. Please remember to attach your exam and class roster(if needed) by clicking "Add a file". For online/hybrid courses faculty will need to drop off exams to the testing center at least 24 hours in advance before the day of the exam.
- Faculty can pick up completed exams from the Instructional Testing Center in room ESTS130 during normal hours of operation.
Note, Online/hybrid course:
Before administration of proctored exam(s), faculty will have already arranged all course testing dates with the Instructional Testing Center with enough time in advance before semester begins; this is for room location and reservation purposes. The testing technician will then reply to faculty with a confirmation email of date(s) and room location as soon as they become available and reserved.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
- For Make-Up exam(s), it is the student’s responsibility to request an appointment with Instructional Testing Center to take their exams. Please direct students' to the Estrella Mountain Homepage to make an appointment. Students' will click the "Students' tab, then click "Make-Up Testing" under "When you need Help." (Appointments with students cannot be confirmed until exams are received from the instructor.)
- For Online/Hybrid exam(s) students do not need to make an appointment, student(s) will need to only show up at the room location date and time given by their instructor.
If you have any questions please contact the Instructional Testing Center (623) 935-8157, Belinda Trevino at (623) 935-8186 or Martina Meraz at (623) 935-8436.