Estrella Mountain Community College has a fleet of campus vehicles that are available to employees to use for official college and district business. Employees must be approved motor vehicle drivers and have completed district requirements to be eligible to reserve campus vehicles. Please follow the instructions on Vehicle Reservations page to get started. Once you have completed the steps to become an authorized driver, continue with the instructions below to make a vehicle reservation.
Making a Vehicle Reservation Request
25Live is the official space and vehicle reservation and calendar system for Maricopa Community Colleges. It is a web-based system that can be accessed from any computer with Internet access from the following URL: https://25live.collegenet.com/maricopa
Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are the recommended browsers for 25Live. Internet Explorer is also compatible if using the newest version of IE.
Sign In to 25Live
- From the Start Menu on the computer, select the appropriate Internet Browser
- In the search bar enter: https://25live.collegenet.com/maricopa
- Enter your MEID and Password.
- Home Screen/Dashboard – Each time you sign into your account, the Dashboard Home Screen will display.
Completing the Vehicle Reservation Event Wizard
The Requestor Event Wizard for general requestors consists of the following fields. Reservations are not confirmed until the appropriate scheduler and/or administrator reviews and approves the request and a confirmation is assigned.
- Authorized Driver Name – enter the name of the authorized driver that is requesting vehicle usage.
- Event Type – all vehicle reservations will always use the event type of ‘Travel’
- Primary Organization – enter the department or organization that the authorized driver is representing for this vehicle reservation request. If the department or organization is not listed, please contact DL-EMC-EventRequests.
- Expected Head Count – the expected head count is required for all requests for vehicle utilization reporting. Enter the number of passengers that will be in the vehicle being requested including the driver.
- Event Description – the Event Description is not required for vehicle reservations.
- Event Date and Time – this is the date and time when the vehicle reservation is needed. For recurring reservations, only use ad-hoc dates rather than recurring event.
- Requested Vehicle – the requested vehicle. Use “Advanced Search” and then search by ‘Categories’ the ‘Vehicles’, or Search by Location Name using ‘Vehicle_’
- Event Categories – all vehicle reservations will always use the event category of ‘Do Not Publish to Web’
In addition, users may also categorize social/global, civic engagement/political, and cultural/diversity events for MCCCD reporting. None of the other categories listed are used by EMCC, therefore please ignore all other categories.
- Purpose and Destination of Travel – list the purpose and destination for the vehicle reservation request (i.e. District Office for Compliance Team Meeting)
- Vehicle Reservation Contact Name – provide the contact name and telephone number for the authorized driver requesting the vehicle. Please include a phone number where the driver can be reached when off campus (i.e. cell phone).
Cancelling Vehicle Reservations
Vehicle Reservations that have been cancelled for any reason, should be cancelled in 25Live for accurate reporting, vehicle utilization reporting, to allow others to request the vehicle, and to show an accurate record of the calendar of vehicles.
Vehicles that need to be cancelled should be cancelled through an email request to DL-EMC-EventRequests. Please include the confirmation number and the date(s) to be cancelled.
- Chevrolet Van
- Ford Explorer
- Ford Van
- Honda Hybrid 1
- Honda Hybrid 2
- Honda Hybrid 3