Lost and found property is kept at the College Police Office, which is located at the North-end of Parking Lot A by the Dysart and Sage entrance. If you lose property at the College, please check with College Police to ascertain if the item has been found. The telephone number is (623) 935-8915 (or 58915 from a campus phone).
Articles turned in to Lost and Found will be held for thirty days. Items not claimed within this period of time will be disposed of in accordance with established procedure.
The following items are kept for 30 days:
- Books: Textbooks, Notebooks, Binders, and Folders
- Electronics: Laptops, Mobile Phones, PDA’s, iPod’s, Calculators
- Jewelry: Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Wristwatches, Rings
- Clothing: Jackets, Pants, Shoes, Shirts, Skirts,
- Contact Lenses, Glasses, Sunglasses
- Keys, Wallets, Purses, ID Cards
- And any other item of value
Any items deemed unsanitary are disposed of immediately. They include but are not limited to:
- Personal Hygiene Items: Hairbrushes, Hair Clips, Make-up, Lotions
- Clothing: Socks, Undergarments, Towels
- Perishables, Lunch Boxes, Bottles, Coffee Mugs
- Chemicals and Medical items
- And any other items deemed unsanitary