Class: Basic Drawing: An Introduction
- Please bring any current art supplies you are accustomed to using. A supply list and/or needed supplies will be available for the student to buy on the first day of class based on need and desire. (i.e. pencils, eraser)
Class: Comics & Cartooning
* If you already have supplies bring them. If you are a beginner there will be supplies you may use to better understand what to purchase.
Class: Watercolor Basics
- 9 x 12 watercolor pad or 11 x 15 paper (Strathmore or Canson, 140 lb, acid free)
- 3 different watercolor paint brushes
- Cloth Rag
- Rubber Cement
- A bold or medium tip calligraphy pen (instructor prefers Sheaffer). You can buy a set or one pen, they come with ink cartridges.
Class: Acrylics, Beginning
- Canvas or Canvas Panel (12 x 16 suggested), Synthetic stiff bristle brushes #2, 4, 6, Paint: Lg. tube Titanium White, Reg. tubes of Ultramarine Blue PB29, Phthalo Blue Grenn Shade PB 15, Quinacridone Rose PV19
Class: Oil Painting
- One canvas or canvas panel - 12" x 16" suggested
- Two Brushes: Hog Bristle brushes: #2, 4, & 6
- Large tube Titanium white, Reg. size: Ultramarine Blue PB15, Quinacridone Rose PV19, Lemon Yellow (Hansa Yellow Light) PY#
- Small can odorless mineral spirits and a jar with a lid to clean your brushes.
If you do not have all the supplies, come anyway. You can use some of the instructors equipment/items to help you learn what to buy.