The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Networking Technology: Cisco provides training for those interested in supervisory responsibilities working with Cisco Systems networking and Internet hardware. Knowledge and skills are developed to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco routers and switches; configure advanced routing protocols, Local Area Networks (LANs), and Wide Area Networks (WANs); troubleshoot problems with various hardware and software configurations and perform administrative tasks in a network. The courses in the program are also designed to help prepare students for the Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) examination and are taught by Cisco Certified Professionals using the Cisco Networking Academy program curriculum.
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|BPC170||A+ Exam Prep: Computer Hardware Configuration and Support||3|
|CIS126++||Any UNIX/Linux Operating System course(s) (1-3) OR|
|MST150++||Any Microsoft Windows Operating System course (3)||3|
|CNT140AA||Introduction to Networks||4|
|CNT150AA||Cisco - Routing and Switching Essentials||4|
|CNT170AA||Cisco - Connecting Networks||4|
- Identify basic personal computer architecture and components. (BPC170)
- Troubleshoot problems with various common hardware and software configurations. (BPC170)
- Describe methods of meeting customer stated expectations, and determining customer satisfaction. (CNT170AA)
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks in a network. (CIS126++, MST150++)
- Design, install, and troubleshoot a Local Area Network (LAN) using industry standards. CNT140AA, CNT150AA, CNT160AA, CNT170AA)
- Configure, install and troubleshoot Cisco router switched network. (CNT150AA, CNT160AA, CNT170AA)
- Configure advanced routing protocols, Local Area Networks (LANs), and LAN switching. (CNT150AA, CNT160AA, CNT170AA)
- Design and configure advanced Wide Area Network (WAN) projects using Cisco IOS command set. (CNT170AA)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.