EMCC is hosting a state-wide cybersecurity forum, bringing together secondary, post-secondary, industry, and government with the goal to expand cyber security education in Arizona. Looking to increase the quantity and quality of cyber security workforce, this forum will focus on engaging in discussion around mapping curriculum to both state and national standards. Guided conversations will be held to promote student and faculty development and to identify strategies to align partners toward a common goal.
- When: September 20, 2019 | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Where: Estrella Conference Center (EMC)
- Cost: FREE but advance registration is required
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- CLICK HERE to download event agenda
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided for all attendees. Financial support is available to provide assistance with travel funding or for substitutes teachers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with event questions and for more information about financial assistance.