Student Assessment Committee
Purpose: The purpose of student academic assessment is to gather evidence of student performance over a period of time in order to measure and continuously improve learning.The purpose of the Student Assessment Committee (SAC) is to coordinate faculty and college resources in order to sustain a robust assessment framework at the course, program, and college levels.
Membership: The Student Assessment Committee is comprised of a diverse group of faculty and staff who serve as assessment advocates across various campus divisions and departments. Committee membership includes:
- Faculty co-coordinators
- Faculty division representatives
- Student Affairs champions and representatives
- Campus administrators
Assessment Co-Coordinator (2016 - Present), EMCC Mathematics Faculty
(623) 935-8596 | email@example.com
Roni Collazo, Ph.D., RN, CNE
Assessment Co-Coordinator (2019 - Present), EMCC Nursing Division Chair
(623) 935-8983 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom Student Learning Outcomes Leads
Divisions Supporting: Counseling, Occupational Education, Math, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Information Resources.
(623) 935-8921 | email@example.com
Olga Tsoudis, Ph.D.
Divisions Supporting: Behavioral Sciences and Cultural Studies, Arts and Composition, Modern Languages, Instructional Computing, and Nursing and Allied Health.
(623) 935-8592 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Affairs Assessment Champions
Patricia Cardenas-Adame, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Affairs
(623) 935-8812 | email@example.com
Project Manager (short-term)
(623) 935-8049 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Liaisons
Rene Willekens, Ed.D.
Dean, Planning, Research, and Institutional Effectiveness
(623) 935-8069 | email@example.com
Planning Research Analyst Senior
(623) 935-8063 | firstname.lastname@example.org