As a group we collectively share ideas, provide feedback, brainstorm, and take action in incorporating various activities, initiatives, and events that assist in upholding the Diversity Core Value.
- Creating a Classroom Climate question(s) on diversity, equity, inclusion, and engagement
- Sponsoring The Human Library event to be held in Spring 2019 (March 27th)
- Developing a survey to distribute to the EMCC Community to gauge diversity issues, concerns, and feedback as a whole
- Merging with the EMPower Committee to support in advocating for disabled students, staff, and faculty
- Hosting an Appreciation Breakfast for EMCC Maintenance Staff in Spring 2019
- Providing speaker series, events, and library readings to further the understanding and exploration of diversity, equity, inclusion, and engagement