2013 PSA Summer Conference
Friday June 14, 2013
This is the 31st Anniversary of the PSA Summer Conference, we encouraged our conference attendees and invited guests to dress in relaxed attire and enjoy the day and evening, 50's style.
Some of the benefits of attending the PSA Summer Conference include:
- Professional Growth — Learn something new. Gain knowledge from good speakers and workshops.
- Improve Work Efficiency — A time to be motivated to look beyond where we are today and see the possibilities of where we might be tomorrow.
- Network With Co–Workers — Get reacquainted (or meet for the first time!) with folks from other campuses. Enhance our feeling of belonging and realize we have support.
- Reduce Stress — We can learn to balance home and work (and still smile!).
- Re-Create — Relax, refresh, reconnect and refocus. The Summer Conference is a great getaway in the middle of summer with great accommodations and food.