What is the Compliance Committee?
Comprising a comprehensive representation of college personnel, the Compliance Committee provides tools and support to college departments to assist the ethical fulfillment of the institution's mission. The Committee’s efforts adhere to Maricopa Community College policy, as well as federal, state, and local regulations.
The Compliance Committee provides direction, education, oversight, ongoing risk monitoring, guidance, and resources to the College. These actions optimize ethical and compliant behavior, provide assurance, and continuously improve the college’s compliance program.
- Patricia Cardenas-Adame, Vice President | Student Affairs
- John Snelling, Associate Vice President | Institutional Effectiveness
- Kathleen Iudicello, Interim Vice President | Academic Affairs
Members by Division
- Chad Galligan, Associate Vice President | Technology Services
- Joe Delgado, Commander | College Police
- Trineka Greer, PR Marketing Manager | Marketing & Public Relations
- Mark McKnight, Network and Systems Administrator, Senior | Technology Services
- Paula Livingston, Dean | Dean of Instruction - Workforce-Math-Science
- Sylvia Orr, Dean | Dean of Instruction - Academic Support
Office of the President
- Jann Contento, Planning Research Analyst | Institutional Effectiveness
- Laura Dulgar, Dean | Student Affairs
- Kristina Scott, Dean | Student Affairs
- Ralph Campbell, Student Affairs Director | Admissions and Records
- Jake Hall, Student Affairs Director | Career and Educational Planning
- Catrina Kranich, Student Affairs Director | Outreach & Early College
- Rosanna Short, Student Affairs Director | Financial Aid
- Robert Dorsett, Student Affairs Manager | Veterans Services
- Sharon Lind, Program Coordinator | Vice President of Student Affairs Office
Spring and Fall Semesters: 3rd Wednesdays from 12:30p.m-2:00pm