Ricoh Copy & Mail Services
Gina Haider - 623.935.8425
Doreen Yimklum - 623.935.8481
- Copy request pick-up and delivery is between 10AM and 11AM M-F
- Large scale print projects
- Color copies (Requires Division Chair approval for Academic Divisions)
- Color paper
- Book binding
- Odd size copies
- Malfunctioning copiers on campus
- Distribution of US and Intercampus mail
- Bulk Mailing
- Metering of official business mail
- Daily US Mail pickup 10:00 am
** US stamps are available through the Follett Bookstore.
** Fed Ex supplies are available through Receiving
Employee/Department Coping Costs
- B&W in the copy center is 4 cents per page
- B&W using a convenience copier on campus is 8 cents per page
- Color copies made anywhere is 12 cents per page.
- 11X17 copies count as two pages as well as double sided copies
United States Postal Services
- Bulk Mailings:
Mail that exceeds 200 pieces is considered bulk mail and must be processed as such.
Information on bulk mail can be obtained at the US Post Office site at:
To download the "EMCC How To for Bulk Mailings"
For more information on USPS mailings please visit their website at