Dean of Students

Student Disruption Referral Form

Discipline Referral – If a student is exhibiting disruptive behavior in the classroom or in a service area even after you have confronted the behavior you can refer the student to either the Dean of Students or an Instructional Dean.  Refer students by using the attached Student DisruptionReferral Form.  Remember to provide as many details as possible and avoid diagnosing behavior or using inflammatory language to describe the situation.  Please click on the link provided below and your referral will be sent to the appropriate dean.

Any student who is disruptive in a public place/general space (Student Union, Student Service Area, outdoor areas, etc…) or is removed from a class and the removal does not carry an academic consequence (removal from an academic/occupational program) or is removed from a class within the Division of Student Affairs, will meet with the Dean of Students:

Laura Dulgar                   Kristina Scott                

KOMB135                       KOMB139

623.935.8808                  623.935.8934

Any student who is removed from a class or instructional/lab and the removal carries an academic consequence (removal from an academic/occupational program), or involves an academic misconduct claim (plagiarism, cheating,etc.) or involves an academic support area within a Division of Learning, will meet with either of the following Deans of Instruction:

Dr. Sylvia Orr                   Dr. Kathleen Iudicello        Paula Livingston     

MON 261                         MON262                            MAR 112

623-935-8413                  623.935.8055                    623-935-8583