Estrella Mountain Community College is proud to create engaging and exciting events throughout the year to engage students, faculty and staff and to emphasize the college’s mission to create an rich academic environment. “Events” at EMCC can be as simple as having a department meeting and can be as complex as a month long heritage celebration.
BOOK A SIMPLE MEETING
From the EMCC Calendars page, use the “Find a Room” button for details on using the 25Live reservations system. Log into 25Live and follow the detailed instructions to request the appropriate space for your meeting.
Submit the requests for your needed space at least 48 hours before the meeting to ensure processing time. An email confirmation will be sent once the space request is approved.
PLAN A CAMPUS-WIDE EVENT
Campus-wide events allow students, faculty and staff to participate in EMCC and student life events to create an atmosphere for growth and connection. When planning a larger event, there are a few considerations:
- Has this event been approved by the appropriate Vice President?
- Will this event require funding? If so, has the funding source been identified?
- Where is the best place on campus for this event? Is that space available?
- Is the event considered an Official Function? Has the Official Function form been signed?
- Is catering involved in this event?
- And more...
Planning a larger campus-wide event may require additional EMCC resources, including the EMCC Facilities, Media, and Public Safety Teams and others. Before planning any larger event, submit your space request and include notes for set up, media needs and public safety needs.
For help with event planning, email: firstname.lastname@example.org