Per District Policy and MCCCD Purchase Orders ALL INVOICES must be mailed or emailed to:
Maricopa Community Colleges District Office
Attn: Accounts Payable
2411 W 14th St
Tempe, AZ 85281-6942
or Emailed to: Accounts Payable
Fiscal Services: Genay Runyan Ext. 58859
District A/P Tech: Melissa Weisner, Ext. 18541
An original invoice from the supplier is required for purchases, services, etc. The invoice must have the supplier name, detail of items purchased or services received and must include the MCCCD Purchase Order number (PO #100012345). When placing orders or requesting services, provide the PO # to the supplier and request that the PO# be listed on the packing slip and invoice.
Verify that the supplier has the Ship-To as EMCCs address and the Bill-To as the MCCCD Accounts Payable address. If you receive an invoice at the EMCC address, please contact the Supplier and have them change the Bill-To address to the MCCCD Accounts Payable address listed above.
Things to Know about invoices
- Original Invoices must be sent directly to MCCCD Accounts Payable (US mail or email).
- District A/P will not accept faxed invoices.
- All invoices/vouchers are approved by the Requisitioner via the FMS workflow process.
- The Requestor/Requisitioner will receive an email titled "Approval is requested for Voucher ID "00xxxxxx"" when they have an invoice to review and approve (FMS Workflow Notification).
- All invoices/vouchers must be approved within 7 days of the FMS Workflow Notification.
- Original invoices received on campus should be forwarded to Genay Runyan with PO #.
- District A/P cannot pay an invoice that does not match the PO lines.
- Invoice sent to MCCCD Accounts Payable (A/P) from Supplier.
- A/P Tech enters invoice into FMS and matches it against the PO indicated on the invoice.
- If the PO number is incorrect or not listed, it will be sent to Fiscal Services for research.
- The Requestor/Requisitioner receives an email - FMS Workflow Notification when they have an invoice/voucher requiring review and approval.
- The Requestor/Requisitioner is responsible for managing their FMS Workflow and ensuring that notifications are approved within 7 days of the FMS Workflow Notification.
- Requestor/Requisitioner approves the invoice by clicking the Approve' button.
- A/P Tech pays the invoices and check/funds is sent to Supplier.
FMS Match Exception:
- A Match Exception means that the invoice/voucher received is over the PO amount or does not match the PO lines.
- Requestor/Requisitioner must request an increase to their PO to pay the difference in the dollar amount and/or increase PO to reflect the lines of the invoices.
- You cannot approve the invoice until the match exception has been cleared.
- If the invoice received does not match the quote or is a dispute or services not fully rendered or items not received, the Requestor/Requisitioner can request for District A/P to hold the invoice.
- If the invoice is not EMCCs or was paid by ProCard, the Requestor/Requisitioner should click the Reject button and add a detailed comment as to why the invoice is being rejected.
- If the invoice is a dispute, the Requestor/Requisitioner should click the Reject button and add a detailed comment as to why the invoice is being disputed. The Requestor/Requisitioner must contact the supplier to resolve the dispute.
- If for any reason the invoice needs to be rejected the Requestor/Requisitioner must include a detail comment as to what needs to be done with the invoice. For example: If invoice needs to be applied to different PO #, add comment to reattach invoice to new PO #.