Request New FMS Access
The Maricopa Community Colleges Financial Management System (FMS) allows employees to monitor division budgets, process purchasing, and approve purchases for their division. Employees are required to attend District ITS training (in person or webinar) prior to requesting access to FMS. Both the Requisitioner (purchaser) and Budget Manager (approver) are required to attend FMS training to receive access.
Steps to Requesting New FMS Access for both Requisitioner and Budget Manager:
1. Employee (and Budget Manager, if new to FMS) registers for ALL of the following training via the Employee Learn Center. Training is conducted via webinar.
- FMS Budget Review
- FMS Requisitions
- FMS Travel Authorization
- FMS Expense Reports
2. Supervisor (Budget Manager) sends an email to: email@example.com requesting FMS access for employee (and Budget Manager, if applicable). Include the following employee information in the email:
- Email address
- Dates of training for FMS Budget Review, FMS Requisition, FMS Travel Authorization and FMS Expense Reports
- Include the Budget Manager’s dates of training if the Budget Manager is new to EMCC and recently attended training
- Attach the employee's Employee Learn Center transcript or screen shot showing completion of all of the required training (include Budget Manager’s transcript, if applicable)
3. Fiscal Services will request new FMS access from District.
4. Employee is notified via email when account has been established. The FMS username and password are the employee’s MEID username and password.
Note: Employees must have FMS access prior to requesting ProCard access; however ProCard and FMS training can be taken at the same time.