Request New ProCard Access
The Procurement Card - ProCard program allows Requisitioners to purchase goods via a VISA Card. The ProCard is issued to full time MCCCD employees for the purposes of purchasing items for their division without the hassle of requisitions, purchase orders and invoices. The ProCard is tied to the division's FMS Department and transactions are reconciled monthly in FMS.
Note: Employees must have FMS access prior to requesting ProCard access; however ProCard and FMS training can be taken at the same time.
Steps to Requesting New ProCard Access:
(Both the cardholder and reviewer must attend their specific ProCard Training)
- Complete all FMS training and have access to FMS purchasing - New FMS Access
- Employee registers for ProCard Training for cardholders via the Employee Learn Center: Employee Learn Center>Search for Training>Type in the Search Bar - ProCard.
- Supervisor registers for ProCard Training for reviewers via the Employee Learn Center: Employee Learn Center>Search for Training>Type in the Search Bar - ProCard.
A supervisor who has already completed ProCard training will not be required to take the training again.
- Once the FMS and the ProCard training has been completed, Supervisor sends an email to: email@example.com requesting ProCard access for both employee (cardholder) and supervisor (reviewer).
Include the following information for both in the email:
- Email address
- Date of training for both employee (cardholder) and supervisor (reviewer)
- Attach cardholder and reviewer Employee Learn Center transcript or screen shot showing ProCard training completed
- Fiscal Services will request ProCard access from District
- Cardholder and reviewer will be notified via email when their access has been established
MCCCD Purchasing Policies: It is the responsibility of the Cardholder and Reviewer to ensure all MCCCD Purchasing and EMCC ProCard Policies/Guidelines are adhered to; failure to follow guidelines may result in suspension or termination of the card.