Here are helpful links for questions about assignment pay and pay rates:
- Guidelines for Temp Jobs and Additional Earnings
- Salary Schedules*
- FAQ's FY 2016-2017 Salary Increases*
- Proposition 206*
*Please note, you will be asked to login in with your MEID and Password in order to access this information
Absence Adjustment form - This form is used for everything other than regular hours (sick/vacation, etc)
Elapsed and Punch Timesheet form - (Downloads) Use this form for regular time only
In order to modify the original request that was previously approved, you need to cancel it first. Please follow the steps below:
1. Once you're logged into HCM, click on the Time tile
2. Click on Cancel Absence (left side of the screen)
3. Select the absence that you wish to cancel by clicking on it
4. On the upper right hand corner click “Cancel Absence”
5. Click on View Requests (left side of the screen)
6. Select the canceled request that you wish to modify by clicking on it
7. Modify the request to reflect the correct hours that you want to request and then hit submit
July 1, 2018 the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) increased the contribution rate from 11.34% to 11.64% per pay cycle. As a result of this rate increase, employees may see a slight decrease in their Net Pay beginning with the July 19, 2018 paycheck.
Employees are required to make contributions to the ASRS Plan if they work for twenty hours or more per week for twenty weeks or more in a fiscal year.
Please reach out to your local HR Department if you have any questions or concerns.
The Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) is an EEO/AA Institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status (including document abuse), age, disability, veteran status or genetic information.
It’s that time of year again – the time where we start planning for year end. As such, you can now opt in for electronic W-2’s. Opting in for the electronic W-2 has many benefits:
· You’re not waiting for your W-2 to come in the mail
· You can print it at your leisure
· Just as soon as they’re finalized, you have access to it
· File your taxes more quickly
This year, everyone’s consent was reset in the Release 4 HCM Go-Live. Everyone who wishes to have an electronic W-2 will need to opt in. If you’re interested in obtaining an electronic W-2, please follow the steps on the Electronic W2 Consent Instructions under Downloads