EMCC Driver Responsibilities
- Campus vehicles are for official Campus/District business only
- Only the authorized driver on the reservation may pick up and operate the campus vehicle.
- Drivers are personally responsible for all traffic, parking violations and fines incurred while using a District vehicle
- The use of a cell phone or similar communication device is prohibited while operating a college owned vehicle.
- Passengers are limited to those employees/students conducting official Campus/District business (Also review Student Travel)
- Drivers are responsible for leaving the vehicle ready for the next reservation, which includes filling up the gas tank to a minimum of 1/2 tank prior to returning the vehicle. Drivers will be supplied a MCCCD credit card for gas.
- Operators must pick-up all trash.
- Report any interior/exterior maintenance issues or damage immediately upon returning keys to Facilities Management.
- In case of breakdown, accident, etc. refer to the emergency instruction in the pouch that is provided during key checkout or in the glove box of the vehicle.
- During business hours of 8:00am-5:00pm, please contact Facilities Management at 623-935-8291.
- After hours contact Public Safety at 623-935-8915.
- Travel Authorization is needed for all travel outside of Maricopa County. For more information please visit Fiscal's Travel webpage.
- If leaving your personal vehicle overnight please fill out a field trip form (located at the top of this page) and take it to the Public Safety office. They prefer students/staff leave their vehicle in Lot A North end across from the Public Safety building.