Apply now for Spring 2022 Scholarships!
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- Step 1 Navigate to: https://mcccdf.academicworks.com/ application portal.
- Step 2 Click on the SIGN IN box.
- Step 3 Sign in with your MEID and Password. If you do not know or need to reset your MEID or Password visit https://admissions.maricopa.edu/ID/Reactivate/.
- Step 4 Fill out the application and click the fnish and submit button to complete the application.
- Step 5 Sign in weekly to complete follow-ups if prompted.
- Step 6 Award notifcations will be sent to your student Gmail account.
- Any Maricopa Community College student is encouraged to apply, including clock and credit hour students, as well as students paying out-of-state tuition.
- If you do not have a GPA with a Maricopa College yet, list your High School GPA.
- Hundreds of scholarships, one application! Applications are applied to scholarships based on student answers.
- The FAFSA is not required to be considered for scholarships.
ESSAY WRITING TIPS:
- Be positive- Be truthful- Be descriptive.
- Reflect on your life goals and career aspirations.
- Share your unique story.
- Take advantage of the EMCCs Writing Center.
- Use Microsoft Word to check for spelling errors.
- Have a friend or family member proofread your paragraph for grammatical errors.