Certificate of Insurance | EMCC
Facility Rental

Certificate of Insurance

A certificate of insurance is required for all facility rentals. Provide the "Certificate of Insurance Requirements" document to your carrier for processing.  For more information and for the requirements, visit the EMCC Fiscal Services page for Certificates of Insurance.

For those renters who do not currently have the minimum level of coverage, the TULIP insurance option is available for purchase. See the TULIP link on the left for additional details.


Contact the MCCCD Risk Manager at 480-731-8879.