To register for PED classes, please visit enrollment services or My.Maricopa.edu.
Getting Started in the Class
- Check your official student email for important class information
YMCA Flex Schedule Hybrid Classes
Successful PED students will be prepared with the skills and knowledge to maintain lifelong physical fitness and health with a variety of exercise methods.
All these PED classes have:
- Weekly attendance requirement
- Weekly online assignment(s)
- Weekly exercise assignment(s)
- As long as they meet deadlines, students have complete flexibility each week to schedule when they complete their attendance, online work, and exercise assignments
When getting started students should do the following:
- Check you official student email
- Complete a Start Smart Packet and bring to the Student Union
- Login to Canvas,view syllabus, begin completing assignments
- Begin earning attendance points by working out at the YMCA*
*Please be advised that due to the manual updating system, it may take up to 3 business days from the time you submit your Smart Start Packet before your YMCA membership becomes active.
All Other PED Classes
- Check your official student email.
- Logon to Canvas or go to class and view the syllabus.
- You will receive your Smart Start Packet on the first day of Class.