- Fitness and Wellness
- Physical Activity
Exercise is the single most important health habit used to reduce risk of disease and promote optimal wellness.
Regular vigorous exercise is correlated with increased sense of well being, reduced risk of disease, better academic performance, and improved engagement at work.
- Physical Education Classes - Earn elective credits while learning to exercise effectively
- Non-Credit Group Exercise - Come join in our variety of different exercises all hosted in the Student Union Aerobics Room
- Walk/Jog Routes - Sometimes going to classes to be a workout, learn the routes you can use to make that time effective!
- Intramural Sports - Non varsity sports hosted by our very own sports club
- YMCA Discount - Take advantage of our student and employee discounts offered at the YMCA