Fitness and wellness Ambassadors
Must be on Financial Aid and eligible for Federal Work Study to apply.
- Duties include
- Reception and Check In at EMCC for PED Students. This function may also be performed by the Ambassadors at the YMCA.
- Receive and Process non-credit fitness registrations for students and employees.
- Clerical support for non-credit Fitness, Student and Employee Wellness programs, & Physical Education classes
- CFS support for Fitness, Wellness, & Physical Education
- Social Media support for Fitness, Wellness, & Physical Education
- Recruiting, Promoting, and educational support on campus for Fitness, Wellness, & Physical Education
- Documented customer service experience
- Demonstrated Self Motivation
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking with a smile
- Experience with PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, & Excel
To apply, please visit http://jobs.estrellamountain.edu/