The Pledge enrollment is simple.
- Visit a designated enrollment area (President's office front desk, Mariposa Hall faculty office area.)
- Sign your name to the pledge roster.
- Pledge card with 3 attached Report cards.
- Pledge pen.
- Remove the Report Cards along the perforated edges.
- Sign your Pledge card.
- Display your Pledge card at your work area.
- When you make an intentional connection, use a report card to document what happened.
- Drop your completed Report Card in a designated iConnect drop box (locations include - President's office, SWSC, Mariposa Hall, Komatke Hall, CTL.)
Use the Pledge to connect with your colleagues:
- If you see a Pledge card displayed, use the Pledge as an opportunity to start a conversation.
- If you notice a colleague with a Pledge card, ask about their connections.
Need more reasons to connect or looking for ways to connect?
- Click "Reasons to Connect" for the intangible benefits of the pledge.
- Click "Making Connections" for suggestions about how to connect.