Discover college resources and opportunities directly related to your area of interest and personal goals.
The Multimedia Technologies Institute Club will have our First Spring 2016 meeting on Thursday, February 25th from 2:15 pm to 3:15 pm in ESTS251. Special guest speaker will be DW Green discussing industry leading techniques.
Typical meetings include:
- Guests from the multimedia industry
- Visits to leading universities offering degrees in multimedia and design
- Workshop sessions demonstrating new techniques
- Student work on display
- Hot tips, tutorials, and career information
- Food for those who attend
For more information on the student club, please contact Dr. Valerie Akuna at firstname.lastname@example.org