Discover college resources and opportunities directly related to your area of interest and personal goals.
- The Multimedia Technologies Institute Club will have our First Fall 2018 meeting on Wednesday, September 5 from 11:30 to 1p.m. in ESTS260.
- Also on Sept. 5, from 3:00-5:30, the MTI Club and its offshoot Fractured Pi will present an ART Noir Photo Shoot in ESTS251, experimenting with black and white photography inspired by the 1930s and 40s.
Typical meetings include:
- Guests from the multimedia industry
- Visits to leading universities offering degrees in multimedia and design
- Workshop sessions demonstrating new techniques
- Student work on display
- Hot tips, tutorials, and career information
For more information on the student club, please contact Jim Heinrich at firstname.lastname@example.org