Welcome to the The Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (OPIE).
We provide planning and research assistance for all Estrella Mountain divisions. The office is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the EMCC Strategic Planning Process
- Facilitating the development of college-wide and divisional plans
- Coordinating the implementation of the Institutional Effectiveness & Program Review processes
- Providing administrative support to the Student Academic Achievement Committee
- Providing research and consultation services in support of program and service improvements
- Supporting HLC Accreditation activities
We provide strategic planning, research support and coordination to improve decision-making, promote continuous improvement of programs and services, and enhance student success.
We provide research analysis for our internal data recipients - Estrella Mountain employees. All additional planning information tools, analysis and coordination provide for the needs and success of our students.