EMCC Password-Protected Dashboards: The following links are for EMCC dashboards, with more coming soon. These may potentially allow drilling down to the division, institute, program review, prefix and course level of detail. [Login using <MEID><MEID Password>]
- EMCC Student Majors (Acad_Plans): useful for understanding the majors students have declared. The total counts represent the number of students who are enrolled and have declared that major.
- EMCC Classes and Outcomes: useful for understanding enrollments, the number of sections, completions, and student success.
- EMCC Student Learning Outcomes: useful to see the currently identified student learning outcomes for a given course.
- EMCC Degrees (based on IPEDS Completions): useful to understand the successful outcomes for our students who complete a program.
- EMCC Persistence and Completion Academy Goals and Outcomes: useful to understand the level of achievement in student persistence and completion.
- EMCC Faculty Load: useful to see residential, adjunct and combined loads by both prefix and class.
- EMCC Programs, Relating Programs to Industries and Employers: useful to understand, by program, the occupations for which our students are preparing, the industries which may be hiring in that field, and EMCC service-area employers in that industry.
- CAEL Excelencia Adult Learning AL 360 Grant-Related Comparisons: useful to compare demographics of EMCC service-area ZIP code populations to EMCC student populations from that same ZIP code for students 25 years and over.
MCCCD-wide Dashboards: District publishes both public and password-protected Tableau reports and dashboards.
Public Dashboards: Public data requires no login and can be accessed by anyone.
- NEW!!! Class Schedule Dashboards: Useful to review class detail tables (updated weekly - providing enrollment measures for all classes district-wide), weekly trends, and room scheduling. Use the filters on this linked page to control the detail displayed on the linked pages.
- NCII Guided Pathways: useful for data regarding cohort size, next term persistence rates, age, gender, FT/PT, college-level credits earned in the 1st term, college-level credits earned in the 1st year, college-level course success rates, and college-level hours attempted/earned by student intent.
- Discipline Summary: useful data regarding declared majors, degrees awarded, and transfers.
- SENSE Fall 2017 Results: key data from the Survey of Entering Student Engagement with various comparison cohorts.
- Fast Facts: useful for data regarding student ethnicity, awards conferred, student transfers, student intent, academic loads, prior education, gender, residency, first generation, and more.
District Password-Protected Tableau Dashboards: Password-protected Tableau reports and dashboards are stored on the Maricopa Tableau Analytics Server and require permission to access. [Login using <MEID><MEID Password>]
- Weekly Enrollment - Spring: weekly enrollment trends for spring for both headcount and basic term FTSE by the week of term (from -18 to 18 weeks from the beginning of the term)
- Weekly Enrollment - Fall: weekly enrollment trends for fall for both headcount and basic term FTSE by the week of term (from -18 to 18 weeks from the beginning of the term)
- 2018 Governing Board Outcomes: the key metrics link provides useful information regarding college-level course success, fall to fall retention, developmental course success, success after developmental courses, graduation rates, transfer degrees, and more.
- MCCCD Trends: useful for data regarding headcount of all students as well as students by age, gender range, ethnicity, residency, prior education, high school status, academic load, and primary time of attendance.
- MCCCD Grade Distribution: key grade outcome data for various timeframes with both counts and percentiles by grade.