Invest in your future!
The SouthWest Skill Center’s continued focus on ease and affordability creates a distinct approach to learning schedules and fee payment that differs from other colleges and campuses. Classes are calculated according to clock hours instead of semester based credits and programs that are 600+ clock hours qualify for financial aid.
- Tuition ($5.00 x 208 clock hours) $1,040.00
- Lab Fees $185.00
- Registration fee $15.00 (Cross Term fee may apply +$15.00)
- Graduation fee $15.00
Program Cost (sub-total) $1,255.00
Additional Investments (estimated)
- Books $200.00
- Watch with a second (sweep) hand $20.00 - $30.00
- Uniform Pants $35.00 - $65.00
- Black Steel-Toed or Composite Boots $30.00 - $80.00
- Uniform Shirt $20.00 (we recommend you buy 3 shirts)
Estimated Cost $300.00 - $400
Total (Program Cost/Additional investment) $1,555.00 - $1655.00
Textbooks and uniform shirts for the EMT program can be purchased through the Follett Bookstore.
Some programs may have additional related costs not listed above, please refer to an advisor.
All tuition and fees are subject to change pending MCCCD Governing Board Approval.