The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Web Design is intended for those interested in designing and maintaining web pages for personal or small business use.
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses within the program.
++ indicates any module/suffixed courses.
|CIS120DC||Adobe Flash Level I: Digital Animation||3|
|CIS120DF||Adobe Photoshop Level I: Digital Imaging (3) OR|
|CIS120AF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level I (1) AND|
|CIS120BF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level II (1) AND|
|CIS120CF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level III (1)||3|
|CIS133DA||Internet/Web Development Level I||3|
|CIS166++||Web Scripting (any module)||3|
|CIS233DA||Internet/Web Development Level II||3|
- Create and manipulate images and artwork. (CIS120DF, CIS120AF, CIS120BF, CIS120CF)
- Apply basic animation techniques in the creation, manipulation, and editing of Flash animation graphics. (CIS120DC)
- Explain and use various Internet Communication, resource discovery and information retrieval tools. (CIS133DA)
- Design software for web sites, including client-side script and Common Gateway Interface (CGI) scripting. (CIS166++)
- Design and create presentations using the World Wide Web authoring hypertext markup language (HTML). (CIS233DA)
- Apply web development skills to electronic commerce. (CIS235)