Students who are interested in getting a jump-start on college while still attending high school may do so through our Under 18 Admissions Process.
Admission to Estrella Mountain Community College may be granted to any person under the age of 18 who meets the established requirements for a course. Admission shall be considered only when the Under 18 Admissions process has been completed.
Under 18 Admissions students are:
- Under 18 years of age
- Have not graduated from high school or obtained a GED*
* Students who have graduated from high school or obtained a GED are considered regular students regardless of age.
Use our Under 18 Enrollment Steps guide to keep track of your progress. By filling out this guide, you will remember where you left off in the enrollment steps.
As you complete step one, we recommend you write down the following information on your Enrollment Steps guide:
- Student ID number
- Maricopa email address
Start Considering your degree / major
- If you don’t know, below are a few options to get you started:
- If you are unsure of your career or degree pathway, we recommend that you complete the AZ Pipeline Career Assessment. This assessment will help explore or provide guidance regarding a specific career or field of interest.
- Explore degrees and certificates related to your field of interest. Please note: Not all degrees and certificates are offered at every college.
If you have any questions, please contact the email@example.com or 623-935-8814.