Tips to help plan for a smooth transition to the university of your choice.
- Decide on a major and work with an advisor to choose the associate degree appropriate for that major. These degrees are transferable to most universities.
- With your advisor, develop an educational plan that includes the right courses for your degree and transfer institution.
- Be selective and take courses that count toward both your associate and bachelor degree programs
- As you complete your classes, use the Degree Progress Report in your Student Center to check your progress and stay on track.
- Become familiar with all university admission requirements and application dates. Some applications, such as financial aid, have deadlines
- Meet with a university representative at the Career & Transfer Center or attend a transfer fair at EMCC for more information about process and deadlines
Interested in bachelor's degree options? Check out Maricopa's university transfer site and explore your transfer options: https://www.maricopa.edu/academics/university-transfer
Did you know that the Maricopa Community Colleges has transfer agreements with more than 40 universities? Visit https://www.maricopa.edu/academics/university-transfer/partners
When will the university advisor be on campus? Check the CTC calendar here.