OVER 50 EMPLOYERS & UNIVERSITIES WHO WANT YOU!
What is the Opportunity Fair?
Every semester students, community members, and businesses are invited to learn and share information on job openings, internships and/or service learning opportunities in ALL types of careers. COME EXPLORE, LEARN and PREPARE! The event has been revamped to create a more engaging, meaningful experience for our participants.
Students, Community Members, and Faculty can:
- Chat with employers about current jobs, internships, or volunteer openings
- Do ON-THE-SPOT interviews with local companies
- Learn more about businesses and organizations in the community
- Learn about the MANY options you have in your career!
Career/Job/Internship Seekers should:
- Visit the Career and Transfer Center to create/update your resume and cover letter (FREE to students, community members, staff, and faculty!)
- Print copies of your resume to hand out to employers at the Opportunity Fair
- Dress in "Business" or "Business Casual" Attire for the event (first impressions matter!)
When is this happening?
Dates and Times:
- February 19, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- February 20, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- February 20, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Location: Estrella Mountain Community College, 3000 N Dysart Rd, Avondale, AZ 853929
Free and open to the public! Campus parking is ample, convenient and free.
Businesses and Organizations that would like to participate can fill out the Opportunity Fair Registration Form.