Cashier Services provides students with several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fees, payments, or refunds.
Tuition and Fee(s) Due Date:
Spring 2019: Tuition and fees are due the day the student registers for the class(es) and the registration fee of $15.00 is non-refundable.
Summer 2019: Tuition and fees are due May 7, 2019. Payment arrangements must be made on or before May 7, 2019 to secure classes.
Fall 2019: Tuition and fees are due July 29, 2019. Payment arrangements must be made on or before July 29, 2019 to secure classes.
Explore Tuition Payment Options
Financial Aid, Scholarships and Veteran Benefits
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov.
- Check your Maricopa Email/Message Center regularly for To Do items and updates. Contact the Financial Aid office concerning your eligibility and securing your classes. Visit EMCC Financial Aid for more information.
- If you are receiving a scholarship, contact the Financial Aid office to secure your classes. Visit EMCC Scholarships for more information.
- If you are using VA education benefits, contact the Veterans Services office to secure your classes. Visit EMCC Veterans for more information.
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan to cover your tuition in convenient, low-cost installments. Visit EMCC Payment Plan for more information.
Pay in Full